How To Know You're About To Manifest

 

 

a sticky note with a bulb drawn on it

When your desire is just about to be manifested you will surely know, trust me. If you're still not sure, then read on. 

When it comes to manifesting any desire, the most important thing is not how many times you have visualized, it's usually how strongly you felt connected to your desire. You will have the strongest connection to your desire right around the time it's just about to be manifested. 

And, you will not mistake it for anything else, the knowing will be crystal clear and distinct. It's an indescribable feeling, you will feel joy and ecstasy and peace and sometimes, even a little bit restless. At this moment you will be in perfect harmony with your desire and everything around you will show it.

When I decided to manifest my ideal friends because I was just so sick of untrustworthy people in my life, I dedicated a lot of time to visualize myself surrounded by really awesome friends. For quite some time nothing seemed to be happening and then when I was just about to manifest my awesome friends, I began to randomly meet awesome people everywhere! 
 
I knew it was beyond coincidence because up until that point in my life, I just kept meeting selfish and self-centred people. This was my entire life experience, nobody had ever done anything special for me. So, when I would see total strangers going out of their way to be nice and courteous, I knew that my ideal friends were already there. 

The same thing happened when I manifested my specific person who was this girl I had a huge crush on. I just felt connected to her and I would see her name everywhere, in books, TV, billboards and even began to see people who looked like her. 
 
At this point, I had cut all ties with her and I didn't keep in touch because she just wasn't interested in me. But when I was just about to manifest her into my life, the craziness began. It started with emails then later on texts. The first time she sent me an email I thought she had made a mistake and it was meant for somebody else. 
 
If ever I was in doubt during this time, she sent the second email, then the third and then began texting me regularly. At this point, it was now beyond obvious that these were not coincidences. Then right before she became my girlfriend, I began meeting her at unexpected places and my friends began to tell me that she was looking everywhere for me. And I knew beyond any reasonable doubt that I had already gotten her.

It doesn't really matter how many times we have visualized something. When it comes to manifesting, it's usually how strongly you're connected to your desire. You can visualize only once and have the very thing manifested the same day, minute, hour. 
 
There are times I have visualized something only once and the next minute it's manifested. I've had experiences where I thought of someone I hadn't spoken to in a while and felt how nice it would be to talk to them and then minutes later, the phone is ringing and they are calling me. 
 
 
The reason we usually visualize many times is because we don't usually get it right the first time. We're not really very good at connecting with our desire nor are we good at conjuring up images in our mind's eye. 

So, we have to do it many times so that it becomes effective. And when you're strongly connected to your desire you will surely know it and everything around you will reflect that knowing. 
 
That's how you know that your desire is about to be manifested.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Of How Neville Goddard Went To Barbados

THE MYSTERIOUS MAN CALLED ABDULLAH

Neville Goddard Techniques (7 most powerful and effective techniques)